To kick off the start of 2017, MGP Tas are excited to announce we are now stocking the CMG Range of PPA “Mining Spec” Electric Motors here in Devonport to give Tasmania another “choice” when it comes to Mining Spec Electric Motors here in the State.
The range covers a good selection of sizes, which will continue to be further expanded during the year. The CMG PPA “Mining Spec” Series has been a very reliable Electric Motor over the past 15 years here in Tasmania and continuous to be a strong and well priced IP66 Electric Motor for Tasmanian Industry.
Some details and features on the range include:
- Range from 0.55kw to 1000kw (80 Frame to 450 Frame)
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 pole
- Three Phase 380v, 400v, 415v, 440v, 525v, 690v, 1000v & 1100v, 50Hz (Standard) and 60Hz (Optional)
- H Class Insulation throughout the range
- 3-Year Warranty
- Totally Enclosed IP66 Protection as Standard
- 2-Pac Epoxy Paint as Standard
- Cast-Iron Fan and Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Thru-Flushing Grease Relief on 112 Frame Motors and above
- Suitable for VSD use
- PTC Thermistors Standard throughout the range
- Bearing and Winding RTDs available (Winding RTDs are standard on 315 Frame and Above)
- Anti-Condensation Heaters available (Standard on 250 Frame and Above)
- Can be modified to suit Hazardous Location areas.